Thursday, March 27, 2008

End of V for vendetta

I enjoyed the end of V for Vendetta it was a bery crafty end to a novel, kind of set like a huge hollywood blockbuster. I am not sure if that is because of the fact that I had seen the movie before I read the book and this swayed my opinions about it or if it truly was that way. I don't really understand why V would let himself be shot like that because I think it is evident to all the readers that he was crafty enough to know that the detective would have a gun and not give him a chance to pull it on him. I also liked how they tied up all the loose ends and that end and let you know where everyone was at the end. They also left the ending open for a possible sequel saying that Evey had now taken over the responsibilities of V and could effectively do the work he had been doing. Overall I enjoyed the end of the story and it was very good.

1 comments:

rebekah said...

I know! Why did he have to die? I asked this same question in class and I got a semi good answer. They said that he had to die. He was the last domino to fall. Someone said that he was apart of the government in a way and therefore he had to die along with it. I don't know if you agree,but this idea might help.