Thursday, March 27, 2008

When V dies and she wants to take of the mask several images appear on what V's face would look like, but they all change, I wasn't sure but i think she was imagining all the possibilities and realizing that she actually took the mask off the meaning of V would diminish. I really liked how V was training Evey in order to take his place and she does, and i thought it was hilarious how she picks up a guy and starts with him the same way V started with her, because you can't kill V, you can't kill an idea.I really liked it.
i was kinda shocked when rosemary killed the leader. I t was totally unexpected, but giong bavk to it on pg 209 when she is dancing in the club and she says " i can't sleep for wanting justice..." "can't sleep for th egun beneath my pillow"
i really really loved teh novel.

0 comments: