Thursday, March 27, 2008

End of V

I loved it. As with each portion we have read, i found the ending to also be hard to follow at times but once you catch on to what is happening its amazing! I found V's death somewhat surprising but at the same time I had a feeling about it the entire time I was reading the end. When this happened I knew Evey would take over, which I wish wouldn't have been so obvious. There were some parts that were very predictable that I wish weren't so obvious but at the same time there were some shockers which made the book great to read. I can't wait to see the movie and see how they compare to eachother, because many people have said that the movie is better. I think the movie since you can see all that is happening will answer any confusion I might have had. Great, great book!

0 comments: