Thursday, March 27, 2008

V for Vendetta

So far I have really enjoyed the novel. It is very much more in depth than the movie especially towards the beginning. I find it sort of hard to identify the characters for who they are, especially differentiating between finch, creedy, and the rest of the people who work for the government. The overall colors and overtones are kind of dark and and dreery. The way V talks is very theatrical and wordy, it makes it sort of hard to understand and you must have a very extensive vocabulary as well as a knowledge of classic works and their plot. Overall very interesting and a quick read which I enjoy.

2 comments:

rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebekah said...

Yeah, I agree that V can be very hard to understand. He is always plagiarizing and quoting obscure authors. Well, at least I have never heard of them.