Monday, April 14, 2008

V end

As V started to end I really realized how completely different this is from what I was expecting. i was looking at more of an ending like the movie, and while it was close it still was no where what I was expecting. I will I ams till a little lost in some things mainly, because I think that the author was trying to leave most of it to your imagination. It was meant to make you give it an ending that you see fitting. Also seems like the author wants you to continue the book into real life, by challenging the norm and not just conforming but being the voice outside the box. When Evey takes over V`s work to me that means that the reader will be the new V and will in other words take over what V started and continue his work all over. It was in all a good ending and I did enjoy it a lot, wish it was a little more conclusive and not so open ended.

0 comments: