Thursday, March 27, 2008

The End of V

I must say the last part was the hardest to get through. I had to read frames over and over and over again. But I will say the ending of V was kinda obvious. I think we all knew that Evey or Eve as V last calls her was going to be the new V. And of course V would never come out and say that to her. Just give her those subtle hints. One thing did bug me though. Why did Eve have that blue wig. That has to be my biggest question. She only wore it when she was doing gymnastics.
And I so wanted to know what V looked like, but like Eve said wasn't so important who V was but what V stands for. And on that same note V is a genius that is all I have to say. I said it before and it's obviously true. His death was all planned out so well that I could have sworn he was psychic. He predicted every little thing. He was able to link to fate and turn the leader's, Adam James Susan which is a funny name no wonder why he went by leader, perfect fate into a Jezebel. It was just the icing on the cake.
I love this novel cause every time I find something new. Although I wish it wasn't so predictable. Turns out I skipped page 250 and I didn't really miss anything cause I kinda figured that would happen. I LOVE THIS NOVEL SO MUCH NONETHELESS!

2 comments:

f.v said...

i agree with the blue wig thing.. and yes it was kinda obvious Evey was gonna be the bew V.. liked it too.

f.v said...

forgott, SUSAN!!!!!! yes i was kinda lost at the begining but whenever we learn that is his name well it kinda seems more obvious that weel,t ehre is something seriously psychological wrong with him