Thursday, March 20, 2008

V for Vendetta 1

I have seen the movie many times and this is only the first time I've read the book. So far I've enjoyed the movie more. Part of that is because I have a hard time adjusting to Evey being so young, and blond. I don't really understand what's going on in the realationship between Mr. and Mrs. Almond.
I was also eating lunch with Liz and Jim, and there were some very interesting ideas of who V is. One said a woman, one said a black man, and then we were joking around saying that he was a third asian, and third black, and a third mexican, pluse homosexual and jewish.

2 comments:

patrickburns said...

I agree with the movie being better, but in my opinion, it probably depends on which you read/saw first. If you read the book, you probably hated how V was much more moralistic in the movie, and if you saw the movie first, you hated how Evey is completely different in the book than how she was in the movie.

Liz said...

hahahaha i don't remember the conversation digressing that far. i probabally wasn't paying attention by that point