Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vendetta part 2

I liked reading this part of the novel, but was very confused at the beginning. In the part of Evey in prison I was very unsure of what was really happening but once it stopped jumping around so much and i figured out what was going on, I couldn't put it down. I was shocked to see that Evey actually slept with Gordon after reading what she said previous to that scene. I wasn't sure about the prison part of the novel but after reading that it was V torturing her, I felt like if I re-read that part it will be very obvious. The mask was shown, probably as a hint but i kept questioning myself. The details again added so much, I can't wait to finish by Thursday and see how the dominos fall.

1 comments:

Jewels said...

Yeah I was socked when Evey slept with Gordon too!
I felt like the scens where V was torturing Evey wasn't as intence as in the movie. It just didn't impact me in the same way. I was kind of disappointed.