Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Black Hole Part 1

After reading the first 1/4th of black hole the book really surprised me. Going into it it felt like a nonfictional story but as I read on the ideas and the events that were happening almost seemed fictional in there nature. So far the plot has been pretty boring and I don't feel like much has gone on but I think it is just opening things up for more things to happen. I don't really understand what the disease is and what it has to do with the story, I do think that this could easily play into a theme of an us vs. them mentality. Everything besides the disease could happen in real life so I don't really understand where the story is going and also I have never been much of a science fiction type of guy so as of right now I'm not a huge fan of the sotry. Also I don't like how all the characters faces are so similiar because it makes it hard to distinguish them especially chris from the main character.

0 comments: